Interim Reports Term 1 2021
Interim reports will be made available to parents/carers after 4:30pm on Thursday 1 April via SEQTA Engage. The report will provide a summary of progress made during the first 9 weeks of Term 1.
The work habits each student has been graded upon are described in greater detail for you below:
Demonstrates academic improvement
Please note, for the Pastoral Care report, the work habit "Demonstrates academic improvement" should be interpreted as "Demonstrates personal growth".
- Attempts all tasks
- Maintains attention in class
- Participates in class
- Cooperates and collaborates in class
Manages personal learning
- Brings correct materials to class
- Satisfactory completion of set homework, in a timely manner
- Seeks teacher support as required
Demonstrates appropriate behaviour
- Works respectfully with peers and teachers
If you have any questions regarding your child’s report, please contact their subject teacher to discuss further.