2025 Enrolment Important Dates
|Monday 6 February 2023||Applications open for Year 5 students starting Year 7 in 2025.|
|Friday 18 August 2023|
Applications close for Year 7 in 2025.
|Friday 20 October 2023||Offers of places to prospective Year 7 students for 2025 to be posted.|
|Friday 10 November 2023||Final date for families to accept places of offer made.|
Before handing in a child's Application Form to the College you are to ensure you have included the following documentation along with your application form:
- Parish Priest Signature
- Proof of Residency
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Immunisation History (from MyGov)
- Photocopy of Sacrament Certificates
- Photocopy of Health care card (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Visa/Passport/Citizenship information (if applicable)
- Photocopies of your child's last school report and most recent NAPLAN results
All applications need to be signed by the parish priest.
Once letters of offers are posted to prospective Year 7 parents, parents have two weeks to complete the forms required and to be handed in with the enrolment deposits to the College Reception.