2023 Enrolment Important Dates
|Wednesday 27 January 2021||Applications open for Year 5 students starting Year 7 in 2023.|
|Friday 20 August 2021|
Applications close for Year 7 in 2023.
|Friday 22 October 2021||Offers of places to prospective Year 7 students for 2023 to be posted.|
|Friday 12 November 2021||Final date for families to accept places of offer made.|
Before handing in a child's Application Form to the College you are to ensure you have included the following documentation along with your application form:
- Parish Priest Signature
- Proof of Residency
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Sacrament Certificates
- Photocopy of Health care card (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Visa/Passport/Citizenship information (if applicable)
- Photocopies of your child's last school report and most recent NAPLAN results (Years 8,9 & 10 only)
All applications need to be signed by the parish priest.
Once letters of offers are posted to prospective Year 7 parents, parents have two weeks to complete the forms required and to be handed in with the enrolment deposits to the college reception.