2022 Enrolment Important Dates
|Monday 3 February 2020||Applications open for Year 5 students starting Year 7 in 2022.|
|Friday 9 October 2020|
Applications close for Year 7 in 2022.
|Tuesday 1 December 2020||Offers of places to prospective Year 7 students for 2022 to be posted.|
|Tuesday 15 December 2020||Final date for families to accept places of offer made.|
Before handing in a child's Application Form to the College you are to ensure you have included the following documentation along with your application form:
- Parish Priest Signature
- Proof of Residency
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Sacrament Certificates
- Photocopy of Health care card (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Visa/Passport/Citizenship information (if applicable)
- Photocopies of your child's last school report and most recent NAPLAN results (Years 8,9 & 10 only)
All applications need to be signed by the parish priest.
Once letters of offers are posted to prospective Year 7 parents, parents have two weeks to complete the forms required and to be handed in with the enrolment deposits to the college reception.