2024 Enrolment Important Dates
|Monday 31 January 2022||Applications open for Year 5 students starting Year 7 in 2024.|
|Friday 19 August 2022|
Applications close for Year 7 in 2024.
|Friday 21 October 2022||Offers of places to prospective Year 7 students for 2024 to be posted.|
|Friday 11 November 2022||Final date for families to accept places of offer made.|
Before handing in a child's Application Form to the College you are to ensure you have included the following documentation along with your application form:
- Parish Priest Signature
- Proof of Residency
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Immunisation History (from MyGov)
- Photocopy of Sacrament Certificates
- Photocopy of Health care card (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Visa/Passport/Citizenship information (if applicable)
- Photocopies of your child's last school report and most recent NAPLAN results
All applications need to be signed by the parish priest.
Once letters of offers are posted to prospective Year 7 parents, parents have two weeks to complete the forms required and to be handed in with the enrolment deposits to the College Reception.