Interim reports will be made available to parents/carers after 4:30pm on Friday, 16 September via SEQTA Engage. The report will provide a summary of progress made during the 10 weeks of Term Three.
The work habits each student has been graded upon are described in greater detail below:
Demonstrates academic improvement
Please note, for the Pastoral Care report, the work habit "Demonstrates academic improvement" should be interpreted as "Demonstrates personal growth".
- Attempts all tasks
- Maintains attention in class
- Participates in class
- Cooperates and collaborates in class
Manages personal learning
- Brings correct materials to class
- Satisfactory completion of set homework, in a timely manner
- Seeks teacher support as required
Demonstrates appropriate behaviour
- Works respectfully with peers and teachers
If you have any questions regarding your child’s report, please contact their subject teacher.